TOP Immune Boosting Supplements
#GERD#Hyperglycemia#LIPH#Fasting#HyaluronicAcid #Collagen #LiverGallbladderCleanse #Hemp #Stress #BrainAge #Drugs #EndocrineDisruptiors #Hypertension#Microplastics #WaterSmarts #ToxicChemicals #LiverHealth #MilkThrisle #Magnesium #LiverCleanse #MedicinalMushroomsForAtheleticPerformance #BrainBoostingMedicinalMushrooms #RoyalColloids #CalciumDGlucarate #ProteinMalfunction #MedicinalMushrooms #JapaneseLongevitySecret #PlantarFasciitis #BlackCuminTheBlackGold #ThroatThyroidEsophagusLarynx#BasicBiohacks#SkinHealth#VariousLipids #Radiation #LungHealth #Sinkholes #Praying #HepatitisC #ImmuneBoostingFoods #ImmuneBoostingSupplements #ImmuneBoostingBiohacks #BetaGlucans #BetaGlucanKids #Phytoplankton
#1 here deserves extra attention for its superior immune support and diversity
As a soluble fiber, beta-glucan itself, is not digested, but it does slow food transit in the intestines.
As a result, carbohydrates are absorbed slower, resulting in more steady blood sugar.
In addition, it moves slowly through the digestive tract, taking cholesterol with it as it goes.
Beta glucans can help you with:
- High Cholesterol LDL
- Crohn’s disease
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Ulcerative colitis
- Skin disorders
- Strong and quick immune booster and immune modulator.
- Binds to a specific receptor site on the surface of all immune cells with CR3 receptors. This binding enhances the readiness of these immune cells to attack any foreign body perceived as non-self (bacteria, fungi, parasites etc.).
- Research shows that beta glucans purified from baker’s yeast enhance the immune system better than any other type of beta glucan studied, because they are highly-branched and biologically active particles.
- This formulation is intensely purified and derived from cell wall of Saccharomyces cerevisiae, so does not cause an allergic reaction.
- It is not live yeast, therefore it cannot cause or aggravate an yeast infection.
- Transfer Point is rated GRAS by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- For maintenance and only preventative use, take:
1 capsule (if 100-120 pds) or 2 (if 120-200 pds) on empty stomach
- If you are facing more severe illness:
For every 50 pounds of your weight – take one (1) capsule of 500mg.
If you weight 150 pounds – you will need 1500mg (3X500mg), so you take 3 capsules
Take it on an empty stomach, in the morning (preferably)
Determine the therapeutic dose for your weight (refer to formula and chart bellow).
Start with approximately 1/3 of the therapeutic dose and increase slowly until you reach the maximum dose.
NOTE: Taking more than the therapeutic amount would achieve NO greater response.
To maximize your uptake of Beta Glucan:
- Take it on an empty stomach.
- Wait at least 30 minutes before eating or drinking anything.
- Drink more water
- Take the full day’s dose at one time!
|Weight (lbs)||Kilos||#of 500mg Capsules|
N-acetyl cysteine is an amino acid, that is used by the body to produce glutathione, which is a powerful antioxidant that protects immune cells and plays a key role in proper immune function.
When this amino is depleted, your immune system is weakened, too!
Good news, glutathione level can be also raised through exercise and sleep.
- Natural glutathione pre-cursor
- Powerful antioxidant
- Immune support
- Reduce symptoms of cold or flu like illness, therefore, shortens the duration of your sickness.
- Brain support
- Hearth Health
- Strong Detoxifier from environmental and heavy metals toxicity
This Plant -Based formulation consists of Elderberry and Echinacea extract
The berries and flowers of elderberry are packed with antioxidants and vitamins that will boost your immune system, fights inflammation, lessen stress, and protect your heart too.
But wait, that's not all! Here is a list of issues you can benefit, using the herb:
- Joint and muscle pain
- Infections that affect how you breathe
- Kidney problems
- Skin conditions
- HIV and AIDS
Some areas of health, you can improve, using it:
- Pain and Discomfort,
- Cleanses your skin
- Oral Health
- Promotes Anticancer Activities in your Body
- Anti Anxiety
- Migraine and Flu Relief
- Ear Infections
And here it is the Golden Quartet coming up:
Used to be a Triad before The Big D joined
Properties you can benefit from:
- Immune Support
- Full Spectrum
- Strong Antioxidant
- Cardiovascular Health
- Stimulates Collagen Production
Another superior Vitamin C formulation (preferred by many for the strong bioavailability and convenient packaging) is
Quercetin is famous with the ability to neutralize free radicals and give your body a boost.
This unique antioxidant is made with highly bioavailable ingredients, to promote your body’s normal response to allergens, inflammation, and histamines.
- Boosts Immune Function
- Supports Respiratory Health
- Fights Allergies
My choice for zinc is this Organic Liquid Plant Based Zinc from Guava Leaves, by Global Healing Center
- HEALTHY IMMUNE FUNCTION SUPPORT
Zinc is essential for the health and healing of every cell in the body. Maintain your health and wellness year round and live uninterrupted from seasonal ailments.
- HIGH ANTIOXIDANT PROPERTIES
As an antioxidant, zinc is important for healthy aging and supports the body’s ability to repair everyday “wear and tear” on DNA
- SUPPORTS HORMONE BALANCE
Plays an important role in the production of male and female hormones, which support metabolism and more.
- HEALTHY, CLEAR SKIN
Regulates cell production and can help reduce the amount of natural oil produced by skin.
- VEGAN SAFE FORMULA
Blend of highly bioavailable, plant-based compounds are perfect to support vegan and vegetarian lifestyles
- Derived from guava leaves, enhanced with Energized Trace Minerals for increased bioavailability.
Unless you make it a point to get regular sun exposure, there’s a good chance you’re falling short of your requirements.
Well, we all know the popular benefits of taking The Big D, but here are some more:
- Enhanced Calcium Absorption
Vitamin D keeps healthy bones and teeth by increasing the absorption of calcium in our intestines. Without it, our body would only absorb 10 to 15% from our diet. It also encourages muscle strength, especially for a strong hand grip.
- Immune System Support
This vitamin is necessary for healthy tissue in all systems of the body and to regulate normal immune function, feel energized
- Cognitive Function Boost
Vitamin D receptors are located in the area of the brain responsible for memory and cognition for enhanced learning and concentration, also aids the natural production of serotonin to encourage a happy mood.
This Vitamin C, enhanced with K2, Beta Carotene, Selenium and CoQ10, is a plant-based supplement, in an easy-to-use liquid formula, also strong but without the foul smell to avoid headaches.
Vitamin D3 is the final ingredient from the powerful immune boost combination, also proven to be effective in combatting covid-19 and many more issues naturally!
You can enjoy it in many forms, still my favorite is this dark chocolate with D/K2 by Design For Health, delicious too! One square contains 2000IU, so you still need to add more vitamin D for more serious issues and severe deficiency!
Note: It is always recommended to add vitamin K2 to vitamin D3.
I absolutely have to add Vitamin E, this tocotrienol from Annatto specifically
- Foods rich in vitamin E include nuts, seeds and spinach.
- Annatto-E™ 300 is a unique tocopherol-free, tocotrienols-only product, sourced from the annatto tree.
- Annatto is the richest known source, containing 100% tocotrienols (90% delta-isomers and 10% gamma-isomers), with no tocopherols.
- Aids in fighting off bacterial infections (Strong immune support)
- Improving fracture healing.
- Neuro-protective effects.
- Anticancer effects
- Reducing risk of cardiovascular disease and lowering cholesterol levels. Tocotrienols may help slow the buildup of plaque in the arteries and decrease cholesterol levels.
- It is a powerful antioxidant that helps the body fight off infection.
Important Properties, you can benefit from:
- Powerful Antioxidant – Defends against free radicals that can damage cells and protect normal cell function. The antioxidant properties also help to maintain a healthy heart, cardiovascular health and free radical protection for maximum thyroid support.
- Cardiovascular Health – Normal cardiovascular health requires adequate selenium. Selenium can benefit heart health by soothing oxidative stress and supporting normal circulation. Selenium plays a vital role in supporting a normal metabolism.
- Thyroid & Immune System Support
- Selenium is important for normal thyroid function by helping balance hormones and protecting against damaging free radicals. The essential antioxidant is vital in supporting a strong immune system.
- Vital to supporting biochemical reactions in the immune system.
- You can find it in chicken and cold-water fish such as salmon and tuna, green vegetables, chickpeas (main ingredient in hummus)
- Found in three forms, all of which must be converted into activated pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P5P) by the liver
- Aids in cardiovascular health, glucose production, amino acid and lipid metabolism.
- Balances stress level
- P-5-P helps convert 5-HTP to serotonin, and aids in the production of GABA. This promotes a more positive response to stress
Note: Vitamin B6 (P-5-P) can be taken with magnesium glycinate, with or without 5-HTP, GABA and melatonin. Best taken before bed for better sleep, recovery and relaxation (this combo aids in recovering from numerous sleep disorders, RLS, sleep apnea, snoring ...)
Adaptogens are also known as “immunomodulators”, because they help modulate the immune system in response to stressors like illness or injury.
The adaptogens mentioned above have been shown to boost the immune system by increasing immunity-related proteins in your body while also reducing inflammatory cytokines that can worsen symptoms of colds or flu.
One of the most popular adaptogens in the Western world.
You may see it marketed as tulsi or it may go by its scientific name Ocimum tenuiflorum.
Native to Southeast Asia, holy basil has been widely used in Indian medicine, due to its antimicrobial and immune properties.
Holy basil protects against chemical stress from exposure to environmental toxins, as well as helps normalize levels of blood sugar, blood pressure, and blood fats, and improves memory and mental function.
You may also hear reference to “Siberian-ginseng” or Eleuthero, which isn’t, botanically speaking, the same herb, yet is oftentimes mixed together with the Asian or American varieties.
- American ginseng for memory boost
- Asian ginseng for menopausal symptoms, cold hands and feet in women, and chronic fatigue syndrome.
It happens to be one of the most scientifically investigated of these herbs out there
In fact, the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine noted: “that the herb reduced anxiety scores by 56 percent, whereas psychotherapy reduced scores by only 30 percent.”
- KSM-66 — for reducing stress-related food cravings, enhancing muscle strength and endurance, boosting after-exercise recovery, improving memory, and sexual function
- Sensoril — for short-term memory, anxiety, and risk of heart disease.
Yet, no matter which variety you go for, the two types of ashwagandha share their ability to:
– Calm the central nervous system
– Reduces unhealthy levels of inflammation
– Arthritis Relief
– Balance the immune system.
Next to ashwagandha, Rhodiola is one of those potent, powerful, and presumptuous adaptogens that should be consumed with a bit of care.
Rhodiola — known as an “arctic root or golden root” — is native to the cold mountainous regions of Asia and Europe and has been a traditional natural medicine in these parts for thousands of years.
This impressive herb contains more than 140 active ingredients, the two most potent of which are rosavin and salidroside.
The herb is most widely used to treat depression and anxiety, yet it’s also known to:
– Enhance energy
– Improve mental performance
– Increase endurance
– Reduce a fatigued state
As with all adaptogens, Rhodiola is also able to calm the central nervous system, which makes it easier for your immune system to function properly.
Another suggestion in liquid form - Liposomal Adaptogen Adrenal Mix by Cymbiotika
This is a supplement that has been shown to reduce the duration of colds by about three days in people who were taking green tea supplements regularly, compared to a placebo in one study.
- Immune Support
- Fights off Infections, colds and flulike symptoms
- Strong antioxidant
- Healthy weight support (in moderation may balance body weight)
- Fat metabolism boost (weight loss activity)
- Cognitive boost
- Reducing Inflammation
- Heart health (lowers both the triglycerides and LDL)
- Liver detox
- May reduce abnormal malignancy
- Skin health (cleanse the skin by detoxifying)
- Boost athletic performance and recovery
- May lower blood sugar
CoQ10 is an antioxidant that the body produces naturally and stores in components of the cell called mitochondria. It has associations with energy, protecting cells, and providing heart benefits, but also has a number of important roles in the cell that are required for optimal functioning of the immune system:
Here are some more:
- CoQ10 provide energy to the body
- It has the ability to protect every single cell, like a shield, so boosting the whole immune system
- protects every vital organ in your body (brain, liver, kidneys, hearth ….)
- Helps with neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s, ALS, Down syndrome, Huntington’s disease
- Help in tissue damage healing, muscle repair and recovery
- Strong anti-inflammatory properties
- Protects the cell from free radical damage and oxidation
- Slows native cellular apoptosis and on the other hand act as strong malignant (deformed, atypical) cells destroyer
- Help with male infertility, especially in combination with shilajit
Shilajit (known as the black gold), contains fulvic acid and more than 84 minerals, so it offers numerous health benefits:
- It can function as an antioxidant to improve your immune system, especially in combination with coq10
- Aids in healing bone fractures
- Strong adaptogen
- Potent aphrodisiac and help in reversing impotence, by increasing total sperm count
- Reverse chronic fatigue
- In many protocols in healing Alzheimer’s
- Lowers high LDL and triglycerides
- Help with Anemia
- Reduces chronic pain
- Help with diabetes
- Resolves numerous digestive disorders
- helps healing Eczema
- Helps with Osteoarthritis
- Helps with Ulcerative colitis
Turmeric is a therapeutic spice that’s been appreciated for at least 4,000 years.
Over the last 25 years, around 3,000 studies have confirmed its range of benefits and shown it to be the ultimate support for encouraging a healthy inflammatory response and soothing oxidative stress throughout the body
Here's some more:
- Supports Max Health – Turmeric contains high levels of curcumin and many other antioxidants, vitamins, and nutrients that are attributed to over 600 potential health benefits including: digestion, irritation response, joint flexibility and normal aging, immune system
- Eases Discomfort – Both turmeric and black pepper work to relieve temporary discomfort, relieving joint pain, stiffness and soreness. Both men and women can help get relief after a long day of work or an exercise. Feel the healing essence of turmeric.
- Aids Digestion – Helps enhance the activity of digestive enzymes in the gut, helping your system process food more quickly and easily for maximum comfort & relief. Premium turmeric helps soothe stomach lining & regulates gas and occasional constipation.
There are many ways to add turmeric to your diet:
- Turmeric Tincture or capsules
- Powder – you can make the delicious Golden Milk with turmeric powder (more in the link), or just add it as a powder to your dishes, drinks, marinates, or/and also make face mask and poultice with the powder
- Therapeutic oils – normally the oil is sold without black pepper, so you will need to mix both for maximum absorption. I am not affiliated with any of these companies, but only trust DoTerra and Young Living when buying essential oils for the purity and testing. Please do your own research!
Ok, hands down to this one!
Placed Silver at the bottom, not sure why 🙂
Its most versatile, highly researched, ancient, pretty much with Super Hero properties (No Joke)
My choice of silver is this Nanosized Coated Silver, for its superior bio-availability
Coated Nano Silver is not 0.9999, its 20,000 ppm in one single drop pure silver in colloidal form
It is a true colloidal silver, not silver ions.
In fact, it has the highest nanoparticle concentration of 80% particles. Others are only 10%.
• Clear sinus and upper respiratory infections and common throat ailments such strep and pneumonia
• Eye infections (conjunctivitis, Stys, pink eye) and inactivating other viruses
• Treating Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs)
• Over time, antibiotics lose their ability to combat infection, so silver can boost the immune system to fight infection.
• Fights hematophagous parasites.
• Swishing silver prevent plaque buildup, tooth decay, and bleeding gums.
• Promotes optimal digestion, combats food poisoning.
• Kill mold (including black mold) and mildew on surfaces throughout the home.
• On cuts, sores, and boils promotes healing.
• Soothes rashes
• Kill various fungi, including athlete’s foot and nail fungi, also taph infections, including MRSA.
• Applying silver to burns, especially sunburns, can soothe and heal.
• Inactivate the herpes simplex virus.
• Silver infused water has been used to support HIV/AIDS intervention.
• Kill deformed cells and has been considered as an alternative treatment to chemotherapy.
• Applied to insect bites provides relief from itches.
• Can kill ringworms, when applied topically
• Applied to the vaginal area can combat yeast infections.
• Diminish wrinkle appearance and skin conditions
lipH is a modified value added silicon based compound. In its concentrated form has a pH of 13.7 +/-.
All In-vitro and In-vivo testing done at Texas State University in San Marcos showed miraculous results
In-vitro testing yields the following data:
- Prevented attachment of deformed cells
- Reduced harmful mutations in the DNA
- Induced apoptosis (programmed cell death)
- Stimulated important antioxidant enzymes
- Increased nitric oxide dependent anti-viral effects
- Inhibited enzymes important in viral assembly, metabolism, and replication
- Caused changes in the viral carbohydrate composition and metabolism
- Inhibited the activity of the enzyme responsible for transcribing reverse transcription
In-vivo testing yielded precipitated a significant increase in:
- Glutathione Peroxidase (GSH)
- Heat Shock Protein expression
Each of the above is instrumental in Increased Life Expectancy and protection from heavy metal toxicity and cellular protection from cell deformation.
What this means:
lipH works within the body to boost the body’s metabolism and to return cells to their normal functioning state.
By regulating the body’s internal environment, lipH helps to establish and maintain a balanced and stable condition , highly conducive to optimal functionality.
The body is constantly adjusting its inner workings to stay balanced and healthy.
Pollution, bad eating habits, injury, illness, stress, age, not treating our bodies as well as we should and just with time, our body’s defense needed to fight on so many fronts becomes overwhelmed and over-run and its ability regulate itself becomes diminished.
lipH works within your body system to boost its ability to naturally balance and to function better and begin healing.
University Testing showed lipH acting on a cellular level:
- Reduced oxidative stress
- Increased Superoxide Dismutase (SOD), Catalase and Glutathione Peroxidase (GSH)
All of these play a critical role in a body’s ability to establish a strong and healthy system
The reason LIPH is at the bottom of the list is because of the inconvenient storage and to some unusual taste.
Once the concentrate is open needs to be refrigerated and kept in same bottle (if drops are used) or plastic jug if diluted!
Other than that, the solution is in clear, water-like consistency and colorless.
LIPH (drops or diluted) can be taken with no breaks, indefinitely and have no contraindications.
Popular LIPH protocols are in combination with MSM and some vitamins and minerals
Skin and Scalp Use:
You can also improve and/or heal your skin and hair by addressing your pH level topically:
And that’s it from me for now!
Stay Healthy & Safe!