MesoSilver is 0.9999 pure silver in colloidal form It is a true colloidal silver, which means it consists of silver particles, not silver ions. In fact, it has the highest nanoparticle concentration: 80% particles (typical). Others are only 10%.
Tastes like water to most people – though a slight metallic taste is normal for some. See FAQ page for more details on taste.
Combines small particle size and high particle concentration, a powerful combination of properties, to produce a colloidal silver product that has the highest particle surface area of any colloidal silver product ever tested.
Vegan, KETO, Non-GMO, Organic, Pure, Gluten & Soy Free
- Clear sinus and upper respiratory infections and common throat ailments such strep and pneumonia
- Eye infections (conjunctivitis, Stys, pink eye) and inactivating other viruses
- Treating Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs)
- Over time, antibiotics lose their ability to combat infection, so silver can boost the immune system to fight infection.
- Fights hematophagous parasites.
- Swishing prevent plaque buildup, tooth decay, and bleeding gums.
- Promotes optimal digestion, combats food poisoning.
- Kill mold (including black mold) and mildew on surfaces throughout the home.
- On cuts, sores, and boils promotes healing.
- Applying silver to rashes can aid in soothing itches.
- Silver has the ability to kill various fungi, including athlete’s foot and nail fungi.
- Kill staph infections, including MRSA.
- Applying silver to burns, especially sunburns, can soothe and heal.
- Inactivating the herpes simplex virus.
- Silver infused water has been used to support HIV/AIDS intervention.
- Kill deformed cells and has been considered as an alternative treatment to chemotherapy.
- Applied to insect bites provides relief from itches.
- Applied to infected areas can kill ringworms.
- Applied to the vaginal area can combat yeast infections.
- Diminish wrinkle appearance and skin conditions
Safety and Storage
MesoSilver is manufactured in an FDA registered facility, has no potentially dangerous protein additives (mild protein), and is non-toxic. See Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
It does not interact or interfere with any medications and is made using the highest purity, sterile reagent grade deionized water. Its concentration is 20 ppm (minimum) total silver.
Will not cause argyria, a discoloration of the skin caused by some forms of silver (protein products).
No adverse side effects have ever been reported.
Contains only pure water and pure silver.
Does not require refrigeration after opening.
Infinite shelf life.
You should not use this product if you are allergic to silver! Someone having an allergic reaction to silver would not be able to handle a metallic silver object such as silver jewelry without causing an allergic reaction.
Those who are uncertain if they are allergic to silver should apply a few drops to the back of the hand to see if an allergic reaction results. If you do not see a reaction within 30 minutes you can be fairly certain that you are not allergic to silver.
Feeling worse before feeling better?
Some users experience a Herxheimer reaction when using colloidal silver. This is a temporary, and normal reaction to the healing process.
The dosage for Mesosilver is typically between one teaspoon (5mL) and one tablespoon (15mL) daily to help maintain health. One to four tablespoons taken 4 times per day may be taken to help fortify the immune system when needed. Actual dosage will vary based on individual needs.
Unlike most colloidal silver products, MesoSilver is a clear amber colored liquid, looking like dark iced tea. It is the very high concentration of Mesosilver particles, not size or contamination, that gives Mesosilver its distinctive coloration.
Previously, it was thought that such a dark color indicated the presence of large silver particles, which is the case for colloidal silver produced by methods other than the mesoprocess. The small size of the silver particles is confirmed by the use of a state-of-the-art scientific instrument designed specifically for measuring such small particles. Produced by Malvern Instruments, Ltd. of the United Kingdom, the High Performance Particle Sizer (HPPS) is capable of measuring colloidal particles down to 0.6 nm diameter. The particle size report from the Malvern HPPS indicates that the size of the silver particles in Mesosilver is 0.65 nm in diameter, or only slightly more than two times the diameter of a silver atom making these particles the smallest silver particles of any product on the market.
Once the bottle is opened the color of MesoSilver may change to gray depending on the atmospheric pollutants found in the air. This color change does not indicate a problem with the product and is not cause for concern. The effectiveness is not effected. The color change to gray is commonly found in large cities like Boston, New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Detroit, Denver, and in many cities in California.
Our products or information is not intended in any way to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any disease. Please consult your physician for your own personal recommended treatment. These statements provided have not been evaluated by the FDA and must be used at your own risk