Throat, Thyroid, Esophagus, Larynx Deformity
#GERD#Hyperglycemia#LIPH#Fasting#HyaluronicAcid #Collagen #LiverGallbladderCleanse #Hemp #Stress #BrainAge #Drugs #EndocrineDisruptiors #Hypertension#Microplastics #WaterSmarts #ToxicChemicals #LiverHealth #MilkThrisle #Magnesium #LiverCleanse #MedicinalMushroomsForAtheleticPerformance #BrainBoostingMedicinalMushrooms #RoyalColloids #CalciumDGlucarate #ProteinMalfunction #MedicinalMushrooms #JapaneseLongevitySecret #PlantarFasciitis #BlackCuminTheBlackGold #ThroatThyroidEsophagusLarynx#BasicBiohacks#SkinHealth#VariousLipids #Radiation #LungHealth #Sinkholes #Praying #HepatitisC #ImmuneBoostingFoods #ImmuneBoostingSupplements #ImmuneBoostingBiohacks #BetaGlucans #BetaGlucanKids #Phytoplankton
Throat cancer is any cancer that forms in the throat. The throat, also called the pharynx, is a 5-inch-long tube that runs from your nose to your neck. The larynx (voice box) and pharynx are the two main places throat cancer forms. Throat cancer is a type of head and neck cancer, which includes cancer of the mouth, tonsils, nose, sinuses, salivary glands and neck lymph nodes.
Risk factors of throat cancer
The exact cause of throat cancer is unknown, although tobacco products are thought to play a significant role in about 80 per cent of cases. Risk factors may include:
- regular and heavy consumption of alcohol
- chronic goitre (enlargement of the thyroid gland)
- radiation exposure
- family history of cancer (a genetic predisposition).
Thyroid cancer is a form of cancer that develops from the tissues of the thyroid gland. The thyroid gland is located in the front of the throat, below the thyroid cartilage (also known as the Adam’s apple). The thyroid gland produces several important hormones, including the thyroid hormone, which is involved in controlling body temperature, weight, energy level and heart rate. The thyroid gland also produces calcitonin, which helps the body use calcium.
Thyroid cancer risk factors
- Gender and age: Thyroid cancers occur approximately three times more frequently in women than men, although the reason for this difference is unknown. Women also tend to develop these cancers at an earlier age (40s to 50s) than men (60s to 70s).
- Hereditary conditions: Certain inherited genetic abnormalities have been associated with the development of different types of thyroid cancer:
- Inherited mutations in a gene called RET have been associated with the development of medullary thyroid cancers, and account for approximately one out of four cases. This condition is known as familial medullary thyroid cancer (FMTC). If other endocrine glands are also involved, the disease is then called multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2 (MEN 2). Individuals with this genetic mutation often develop FMTC during childhood or early adulthood.
- It is possible to detect many of the DNA mutations associated with FMTC using a simple blood test and this may be recommended for individuals who have a family history. Genetic counseling can help you and your family decide if a DNA test is appropriate. Currently, some doctors recommend removing the thyroid gland in individuals who have inherited the RET genetic mutation.
- Other inherited genetic conditions, such as familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP), Gardner syndrome, Cowden disease and Carney complex type I, are considered risk factors for thyroid cancer, particularly papillary and follicular thyroid cancers.
- Even if no known inherited syndrome has been identified, thyroid cancer in a first-degree relative, such as a parent or sibling, raises your risk of developing thyroid cancer.
- Low-iodine diet: A diet that contains very little iodine has been associated with an increased risk of follicular thyroid cancers. This may explain why these cancers are seen less frequently in the United States, where iodine is added to salt and other foods. Individuals who do not get enough iodine in their diets may also be at increased risk for papillary cancers if they are exposed to radioactivity.
- Radiation exposure: Being exposed to radiation, including the kind used for certain medical treatments, as well as fallout from nuclear weapons or power plant accidents, can increase a person’s thyroid cancer risk. In particular, childhood exposure carries a greater risk of later developing thyroid cancer than exposure as an adult.
Esophageal cancer occurs when the tissue that lines the esophagus becomes malignant. The esophagus is the tube that connects the throat to the stomach, allowing food to pass.
Laryngeal cancer is a disease in which malignant (cancer) cells form in the tissues of the larynx. Use of tobacco products and drinking too much alcohol can affect the risk of laryngeal cancer. Signs and symptoms of laryngeal cancer include a sore throat and ear pain.
Below you will find alternative and natural treatment perspective for Throat, Thyroid, Esophagus, Larynx, Neck deformity.
Tongue Scraping & Oil Pulling
1st thing in the morning, before food swish 1tbsp of coconut oil for about 5-20 min, spit in garbage, not in sink
Every 3 months, alternate with olive oil if B&AB blood type, sesame oil for others
Before bed swish 1tbsp of black cumin oil for 5-20 min (can be swallowed)
|Chlorella/Spirulina||57.5g per 100 gram serving||4g per tablespoon (7 grams)||1g protein per 5 calories||Click to see complete nutrition facts for Spirulina|
|Sun Dried Tomatoes||14.1g per 100 gram serving||7.6g per cup (54 grams)||1g protein per 18.3 calories||Click to see complete nutrition facts for Sun Dried Tomatoes|
|Sun Dried Chili Peppers||10.6g per 100 gram serving||0.1g per chilli (1 gram)||1g protein per 30.6 calories||Click to see complete nutrition facts for Sun Dried Chilli Peppers|
|Shiitake Mushrooms (Dried)||9.6g per 100 gram serving||1.4g per 4 mushrooms (15 grams)||1g protein per 30.8 calories||Click to see complete nutrition facts for Dried Shiitake Mushrooms|
|Garlic||6.4g per 100 gram serving||0.6g per 3 cloves (9 grams)||1g protein per 23.3 calories||Click to see complete nutrition facts for Garlic|
|Grape Leaves||5.6g per 100 gram serving||0.8g per cup (14 grams)||1g protein per 16.6 calories||Click to see complete nutrition facts for Grape Leaves|
Avoid fresh tomatoes if B&AB blood type
|4.3g per 100 gram serving||2.9g per 1/4 cup (66 grams)||1g protein per 19.1 calories||Click to see complete nutrition facts for Tomato Paste|
|Jute Potherb (Cooked)||3.7g per 100 gram serving||3.2g per cup (87 grams)||1g protein per 10 calories||Click to see complete nutrition facts for Jute Potherb|
|Chives||3.3g per 100 gram serving||0.1g per tablespoon (3 grams)||1g protein per 9.1 calories||Click to see complete nutrition facts for Chives|
|Cauliflower (Cooked)||3g per 100 gram serving||2.7g per 1/5 head (90 grams)||1g protein per 10.7 calories||Click to see complete nutrition facts for Green Cauliflower|
|Spinach (Cooked)||3g per 100 gram serving||1.3g per cup (44 grams)||1g protein per 7.7 calories||Click to see complete nutrition facts for Malabar Spinach|
|Pumpkin (Cooked)||2.7g per 100 gram serving||1.9g per cup (71 grams)||1g protein per 7.8 calories||Click to see complete nutrition facts for Pumpkin Leaves|
|Shallots||2.5g per 100 gram serving||0.3g per tablespoon, chopped (10 grams)||1g protein per 28.8 calories||Click to see complete nutrition facts for Shallots|
|Coriander (Cilantro)||2.1g per 100gram serving||0.1g per 1/4 cup (4g)||1g protein per 11 calories||Click to see complete nutrition facts for Coriander|
High amount of calcium
Only from plants for men, women can take supplement
Top 10 Calcium Rich Foods
1) Raw Milk
1 cup: 300 mg (30% DV)
2) Kale (cooked)
1 cup: 245 mg (24% DV)
3) Sardines (with bones) cooked
2 ounces: 217 mg (21% DV)
4) Yogurt or Kefir
6 oz: 300 mg (30% DV)
1 ½ cup cooked: 93 mg (9% DV)
1 cup: 41 mg (4% DV)
1 oz: 224 mg (22% DV)
8) Bok Choy
1 cup:74 mg (7% DV)
1 cup: 82 mg (8% DV)
1 oz: 76 mg (8% DV)
Small frequent meals/snacks, every 2 hr, especially if A&AB blood type
Only fluoride free oral care and water.
If buying sink or shower Hydroviv filters, use coupon code MAYA for 10%off
NO aluminum, NO plastics, NO alcohol, NO caffeine, NO processed or fried foods, NO refined sugars or white flower, NO microwaves
NO high fiber foods: Onions, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, lentils, carbonated drinks, beer, fatty foods
High Protein diet – tomato (paste), sun dried tomatoes, mushrooms, spirulina, chlorella, protein powder, cottage cheese, mozzarella, kefir, protein powder
Music – binaural beats 30-45 min 2-3 times a day (headphones – preferred)
15 min Colon & Small Intestine Cancer 0.93 hz + 571 hz
1hr, 741 Hz Throat, Thyroid, Esophagus, Larynx, Neck
Breathing – diaphragm 4 variants & alternate QiGong
Fitness – mandatory cardio and weight training in moderation 2-3, 3-2 ratio for lowering estrogen level naturally.
Minimal fat around waist line is a must
Glucan – fermented foods (kefir, sauerkraut, kimchee, natto, kombucha) and medicinal mushrooms (excellent source of beta glucan). 14 Mushroom Powdered blend or individual
Water – 1, 2 liters per day, especially if loose stool or diarrhea, Fiji or Nano alkaline water water if possible
In 8oz glass water add 1 drop peppermint/lemon oil (alternate)
Important – only small sips of water with breaks, especially for brain
Essiac tea – Essiac International (available in powder, caps, liquid) twice a day 1hr before meal
Vitamins – Vit С,D, В-12, В-17 (injections best) and raw apricot pits
Turmeric (golden milk) , Ginger oil – Best at night
Juicing – Mangosteen juice, Aloe Vera juice, Green Leafy veggies, Carrots, Apples, Beets
To preserve the nutritional content, the juice should be prepared hourly using a two-step juicer or a masticating juicer used with a separate hydraulic press.
- 6 ounces (1 cup) cultured dairy (cottage cheese, goat’s milk kefir or amasai)
- 4 tablespoons sprouted and ground chia or flax
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Mix all the ingredients together in bowl or blender and consume once daily.
Meditation & Praying – 1st 4-4:30 am, 2nd 3-3:30 pm
Phytoplankton – 3g of 100% Pure Marine Phytoplankton; 1g taken 1/2 hour before meals as that is when the stomach is at its most emptiest.
5 weeks after surgery, colon surgery – 8 weeks
Liver Cleanse – every 6 months. Colo-rectal post surgery patients should wait 2 months before cleansing
Organic Sulfur (MSM) – Do not take MSM if you are taking high doses of aspirin or any type of blood thinner.
This protocol is synergistic with chemotherapy and makes chemotherapy more effective and less damaging. However, if you are on any other type of prescription drug, do NOT use organic sulfur until after you talk to your pharmacist and physician about using high doses of organic sulfur (2 or 3 tbsp of the crystals a day) with your prescription drugs. That is what pharmacists get paid to do.
Do not drink any form of tap water with this protocol, as tap water contains chlorine which can neutralize MSM. For those who are taking the Budwig Diet (e.g. Cellect-Budwig, Bill Henderson protocols, etc.) MSM and Vitamin C should NOT be used within three hours of the Budwig Diet, on both sides. It is perfectly safe to take MSM and Vitamin C, but not within the three hours on both sides
Iodine 1 oz J.CROW’S® Lugol’s Solution of Iodine
Internally: 1 capsule each Frankincense, Sandalwood, Lavender morning and evening
Topically: Frankincense, Sandalwood and Lavender topically morning and evening
Day 4 – 6
Internally: 1 capsule each of Frankincense, Sandalwood, Wild Orange morning and evening
Topically: Frankincense, Sandalwood and Wild Orange topically morning and evening
Day 7 – 9
Internally: 1 capsule each of Frankincense, Sandalwood, Lemon morning and evening
Topically: Frankincense, Sandalwood, Lemon topically morning and evening
Day 10 – 12
Internally: 1 capsule each of Frankincense, Sandalwood, Thyme morning and evening
Topically: Frankincense, Sandalwood, Thyme topically morning and evening
Day 13 – 15
Internally: 1 capsule each of Frankincense, Sandalwood, Clove morning and evening
Topically: Frankincense, Sandalwood, Clove, topically morning and evening
The oils may be rotated as often as necessary.
NOTE: for different type of cancer oils protocols vary
Raindrop Treatment: Balance, Oregano, Thyme, Basil, Wintergreen, Marjoram, Cypress, Wintergreen, Peppermint.
Pain Formulas – White Fir and Frankincense applied topically.
OR In a capsule for internal consumption: 12 drops Wintergreen 8 drops Vetiver 8 drops Helichrysum
For nerve-type pain, 1/3 capsule Vetiver, 1/3 Peppermint, 1/3 Deep Blue topically and internally.
Some may work better for you than others. The trick with any treatment is finding what works best for your biochemically unique system. “You will not find concentrations like those in doTERRA or Young Living oils anywhere else.”
And, I am not affiliated with any of these companies!
Acupoint for Reducing Nausea and Vomiting
- Position your hand so that your palm is facing you. Relax your fingers.
- Place the first three fingers of your opposite hand across your wrist, aligning your ring finger with the wrist crease (Figure 1). Next, place your thumb below and slightly under your index finger (Figure 2). The thumb should be centered on the wrist and you will feel two prominent tendons underneath. That is acupoint P6.
- Apply firm pressure to the acupoint for at least three minutes.
- Repeat on the opposite wrist.
Acupoint for Reducing Pain
- Position your hand with your palm facing down. Gently spread your fingers.
- Use your opposite thumb and middle finger to find the slight indentation between the base of your thumb and index finger (see figure). That is pressure point LI4.
- Apply firm pressure to the acupoint for five minutes.
- Repeat on the opposite hand.
Acupoint for Reducing Anxiety
- Place your thumb or middle finger between your eyebrows at the root of your nose (see figure). That is acupoint Extra 1.
- Apply gentle pressure to the acupoint for 10 minutes. Less time is fine if you don’t have 10 minutes to spare.
For added relaxation, focus on your breathing and consider visualizing yourself in a peaceful place, such as in a garden, by a stream or on a cloud.
View extensive list of clinics that offer natural cancer treatments including:
- Sono-Photo Dynamic Therapy
- Rigvir Virotherapy
- Near Infra-Red Sauna
- Biological Dentistry
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Ozone Therapy
- Laetrile / Vitamin B17
- IV Vitamin C
- IV PolyMVA
- IV Artesunate
- Insulin Potentiation Therapy (IPT)
- Fractionated (Low Dose) Chemotherapy
- Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN)