#GERD#Hyperglycemia#LIPH#Fasting#HyaluronicAcid #Collagen #LiverGallbladderCleanse #Hemp #Stress #BrainAge #Drugs #EndocrineDisruptiors #Hypertension#Microplastics #WaterSmarts #ToxicChemicals #LiverHealth #MilkThrisle #Magnesium #LiverCleanse #MedicinalMushroomsForAtheleticPerformance #BrainBoostingMedicinalMushrooms #RoyalColloids #CalciumDGlucarate #ProteinMalfunction #MedicinalMushrooms #JapaneseLongevitySecret #PlantarFasciitis #BlackCuminTheBlackGold #ThroatThyroidEsophagusLarynx#BasicBiohacks#SkinHealth#VariousLipids #Radiation #LungHealth #Sinkholes #Praying #HepatitisC #ImmuneBoostingFoods #ImmuneBoostingSupplements #ImmuneBoostingBiohacks #BetaGlucans #BetaGlucanKids #Phytoplankton
Fat is one of the most fascinating organs out there and has more functions than we think
Fat is known to have two main purposes
- Stores excess calories in a safe way so you can mobilize the fat stores when you’re hungry.
- Releases hormones that control metabolism.
Brown Fat (the good one)
Lean people tend to have more brown fat than overweight or obese people – and that when stimulated it can burn calories. It is a potential obesity treatment if a person’s brown fat is increased
Children have more brown fat than adults, and it’s what helps them keep warm. Brown fat stores decline in adults but still help with warmth. Brown fat is now thought to be more like muscle than like white fat. When activated, brown fat burns white fat.
Although leaner adults have more brown fat than heavier people, even their brown fat cells are greatly outnumbered by white fat cells.
The Secret of Brown Fat
Brown fat is a beneficial fat, unlike the white fat cells that make up the extra weight around your waistline. The presence of brown fat cells may be partially genetic, and the role of brown fat cells isn’t totally understood, but clinical experiments showed a link between cold exposure and the production of brown fat from white fat cells. The mechanism, irisin (the exercise hormone) responsible for nonshivering thermogenesis, allowing you to burn through calories in the form of brown fat at lower temperatures. And you don’t need to shiver to see a benefit from the cold, also calorie burning is never worth risking hypothermia or exposure, but a little discomfort could go a long way towards achieving your weight-loss goal.
White fat is much more plentiful than brown, experts agree. The job of white fat is to store energy and produce hormones that are then secreted into the bloodstream.
Small fat cells produce a “good guy” hormone called adiponectin, which makes the liver and muscles sensitive to the hormone insulin, in the process making us less susceptible to diabetes and heart disease.
When people become fat, the production of adiponectin slows down or shuts down, setting them up for diseases and mutations
Subcutaneous fat is found directly under the skin. It’s the fat that’s measured using skin-fold calipers to estimate your total body fat.
In terms of overall health, subcutaneous fat in the thighs and buttocks, for instance, may not be as bad and may have some potential benefits.
But subcutaneous fat cells on the belly is another story. Although subcutaneous fat has larger than visceral fat lipid molecules, still small lipid molecules that surround your belly are like sandbags that can prevent free blood/oxygen flow through your body, causing lymph blockages that leads to dangerous fat storage in all your organs
Visceral or “deep” fat wraps around the inner organs and spells trouble for your health. How do you know if you have it? “If you have a large waist or belly, of course you have visceral fat,”
Visceral fat is especially dangerous because, as you’ll find out, these fat cells do more than just sit there and cause your pants to feel tight — they also change the way your body operates.
Visceral fat is considered toxic and spells double-trouble in the body because it’s capable of provoking inflammatory pathways, plus signaling molecules that can interfere with the body’s normal hormonal functions.
Carrying around excess visceral fat is linked to:
- Coronary heart disease
- Sexual dysfunction
- Sleep disorders
Belly fat has gotten a mostly deserved reputation as an unhealthy fat.
Belly fat is both visceral and subcutaneous. There’s no perfect way yet to determine which [of belly fat] is subcutaneous or visceral, except by CT scan, but that’s not cost-effective.”
Basically, if you’ve got an oversize belly, figuring out how much is visceral and how much is subcutaneous isn’t as important as recognizing a big belly is unhealthy.
How big is too big? Women with a waist circumference more than 35 inches and men with a waist circumference more than 40 inches are at increased disease risk.
Belly fat and dementia are linked through leptin, a hormone released by the belly fat, that have adverse effect on the brain. Leptin plays a role in appetite regulation but also in learning and memory
Thigh Fat, Buttocks Fat
While men tend to accumulate fat in the belly, it’s no secret women, especially if “pear-shaped,” accumulate it in their thighs and buttocks.
Pear-shaped women are partially protected from metabolic disease compared to big-bellied people.
Although thigh fat and butt fat might be good, to a certain point, referring to that area’s stores of subcutaneous fat, the benefit of women being pear shaped may stop at menopause, when women tend to deposit more fat in the abdomen.
- Breath with your diaphragm
- Breath in/out only through your nose for full and clean oxygen intake
- Start with 20 sec. in-hold, 10 sec. out-hold and release, repeat 3X, followed by 10 power breath outward, 10 –inward for internal organ and tissue massage , close by pranayama breathing
Cold, Cold, Cold
- Outdoors exercising for optimal health will keep you in best possible mental and physical shape, shredding inches around your belly and waist in no time
- Sleep in chillier rooms to burn a few more calories. Safe (recommended) sleeping temperature is 65-72F (18-22C), so anything lower than that will give you extra burning fat point. Shivering burns up to five times more energy than a body at rest, and even mild cold that doesn’t cause you to shiver starts to burn through those fat stores, jumpstarting your caloric burn rate.
- Taking cold showers daily
- Walking bare feet
- Exercise, play, work outdoors
What to avoid:
Milk and high-lactose dairy foods
Beans & Nuts that are not soaked and sprouted (as their enzymes are still locked and act like an explosion in your gut)
Mature Onions & Garlic
Phytoplankton & Seafood (High in fucoxanthin makes all seaweed & phytoplankton perfect green fat burning machine)
Colloidal Silver (Fat-causing pathogens destroyer)
- Boost the immune system as well as the metabolic rate.
- Colloidal silver, with its antibacterial properties, destroys the enterobacter bacterium and expedites the fat-burning process.
- It controls the PH in our guts and brings it down to a level where enterobacter can no longer survive.
- Binding and prevents the DNA from unwinding, an essential step for cellular replication to occur e.g. prevents anti-aging & promote cell regeneration
NOTE: Always look for true colloidal silver, not protein or ionic silver. Never make silver water at home as it will become toxic silver chloride causing toxic-metal buildup, resulting in a blue/grey color to your skin.
Grapefruit, Bananas & Tart Cherry – The Top 3 Fat Burning Fruits
- Dopamine producer (banana)
- Fight Free radical damage
- Loaded with Vit C & potassium
- Remove excess body fat
- Increase melatonin (tart cherry)
Green Coffee, Sprouted Nuts and Seeds
- Enzyme & hormonal booster
- Cell regeneration
- Negative calorie
- High in vitamin C & calcium
Milk Thistle & Dark chocolate
- Fatty liver cleanse
- Heart support
Collagen & Hyularonic Acid & Protein
- Appetite suppressor
- Helps in retaining lean muscle mass
- Collagen Smooths Cellulite Appearance
- Collagen/hyularonic acid combo repair and regenerate cells
Water (min 8x8oz/day) depending on BMI non-fluoride filtered (mandatory)
- Super fruits flavored water enhance burning visceral fat
- Water boost kidney function e.g saves the liver double-duty work
- Powerful appetite suppressor
- Water has ZERO calories
Cold Cooked Potatoes
- Fat Free Source of Fiber (resistant starch – type of prebiotic)
- Decrease appetite
- Improved digestion & gut health (hello improved mood, brain function, and longevity!)
- Lowered risk of colon cancer
- Reduce inflammation
- Improve insulin sensitivity
- Improve sleep, when eaten at night
- Contains full sets of vitamins & minerals (pectin; vitamins B1, B2, and B6; biotin; folic acid; niacin;pantothenic acid; vitamin C, sodium, phosphorous, potassium, calcium, iron, and magnesium) that rev up our metabolisms
- The Acetic acid – suppresses body fat buildup, reduces body weight, BMI, visceral fat, waist circumferences, and serum triglyceride levels faster than any other supplements
- Decreases fat and sugar production in the liver
NOTE: ACV should be always combined with baking soda and or black cumin oil. This combination is safe and posses powerful anti-cancer properties as well. AVC is not safe to be consumed straight for several reasons:
- The acidity of vinegar can damage your teeth by eroding the enamel, which in turn can cause further damage, such as cavities.
- Low Potassium Levels and Bone Loss
- Yeast infections
- Throat Burns
- Digestive Issues
- Always look for AVS Raw Organic Unfiltered Unflavored With The Mother – Best most affordable is BRAGG at Vitacost
Eating healthy foods is critical, but to really lose both kinds of fat, you need to cut calories, too. One pound of stored fat theoretically contains 3,500 calories. Creating a daily 500-calorie deficit helps you lose about 1 pound of fat over a week’s time. Use an online calorie calculator to estimate calorie needs and subtract 500 from that number to determine how many calories you need to lose the fat.
Stress triggers cortisol production and interferes with appetite control, metabolism, sleep and cravings.
Get Enough Sleep
Sleeping at least 7 to 8 hours a night benefit hormone and weight control. Good rest resets our appetite and stress hormones, boosts our metabolism, and keeps cravings away.
To fall asleep fast and get more sleep, try using relaxing essential oils, avoid blue light, take a cool shower and avoid caffeine before bed. Another powerful sleep hack is NIR light 30 min before bed to stimulate melatonin production