Wobenzym N | Authentic German Supplement for Immune Support, Digestive Enzymes, and Joints* | 200 Tablets
NOT Garden of Life
Broad spectrum systemic enzyme support for healthy joints, immune balance and healthy aging‡
About this item
- Healthy Aging: Wobenzym N can help to support healthy joints and muscles, support healthy circulation, support the immune system health, and also can help support processes that are involved in healthy aging.*
- Enteric Coated: Wobenzym N tablets are enteric coated to ensure that the enzymes are protected and are not broken down in the stomach. This allows the enzymes to reach the small intestine where absorption may occur.
- Serving Size 3 Tablets
- Pancreatin** 56,000 USP Units Protease (pancreas) Sus scrofa 300 mg
- Papain** 492 FIP-Units*** Carica papaya 180 mg
- Rutoside Trihydrate** (rutin) Sophora japonica 150 mg
- Bromelain** 675 FIP-Units Ananas comosus 135 mg
- Trypsin** 2,160 FIP-Units (pancreas) Sus scrofa and/or Bos taurus 72 mg
- Chymotrypsin** 900 FIP-Units (pancreas) Bos taurus 3 mg
- Other ingredients: Cellulose, vegetable-based enteric coating, vegetable stearate, natural vanilla flavor and purified water
- **From dried purified aqueous extracts.
- ***FIP is the measurement of enzyme activity according to the methods of the International Pharmaceutical Federation.
- 3, twice daily, 45 minutes before a meal
Each serving size (3 tablets) contains: Pancreatin (pancreas) 300 mg, Papain (Carica papaya) 180 mg, Bromelain (Ananas comosus) 135 mg, Trypsin (pancreas) 72 mg, Chymotrypsin (pancreas) 3 mg, Rutoside trihydrate (Rutin) 150 mg. Other ingredients: cellulose, vegetable-based enteric coating, vegetable stearate, natural vanilla flavor, purified water.
Bone & Joint: Dietary supplement developed to help maintain healthy mobility and active lifestyles into the later years of adulthood.*
As a dietary supplement, take three (3) tablets, two (2) times daily, at least 45 minutes before meals or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Our products or information is not intended in any way to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any disease. Please consult your physician for your own personal recommended treatment. These statements provided have not been evaluated by the FDA and must be used at your own risk
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.