Easy Fix For Cell Deformity and General Wellbeing
#GERD#Hyperglycemia#LIPH#Fasting#HyaluronicAcid #Collagen #LiverGallbladderCleanse #Hemp #Stress #BrainAge #Drugs #EndocrineDisruptiors #Hypertension#Microplastics #WaterSmarts #ToxicChemicals #LiverHealth #MilkThrisle #Magnesium #LiverCleanse #MedicinalMushroomsForAtheleticPerformance #BrainBoostingMedicinalMushrooms #RoyalColloids #CalciumDGlucarate #ProteinMalfunction #MedicinalMushrooms #JapaneseLongevitySecret #PlantarFasciitis #BlackCuminTheBlackGold #ThroatThyroidEsophagusLarynx#BasicBiohacks#SkinHealth#VariousLipids #Radiation #LungHealth #Sinkholes #Praying #HepatitisC #ImmuneBoostingFoods #ImmuneBoostingSupplements #ImmuneBoostingBiohacks #BetaGlucans #BetaGlucanKids #Phytoplankton
1. Shiitake (Lentinula edodes) Black Forest Tree Mushroom or Xiang Gu (Fragrant Mushroom)
Shitake contains a glucan called AHCC (Active Hexose Correlated Compound) and is widely used in alternative and complementary treatment of cancer in Japan due to its immune-enhancing functions. Lentinan, a compound found in Shitake, is used as an intravenous anti-cancer drug with antitumor properties. Clinical studies have associated lentinan with a higher survival rate, higher quality of life and lower recurrence of cancer.
Phytochemical called lentinan is known to help prevent cancer, heart disease, hyperlipidemia, hypertension, hepatitis, AIDS, herpes and other viral conditions. Shitake act like an immune modulator; up or down-regulating the immune system as needed by the body.
2. Maitake, Hen of the Woods, or Sheepshead Mushroom (Grifola frondosa) Hui Shu Hua
Maitake protects cells with its antioxidant properties and decreases the inflammatory factor COX2 enzyme so common in cancer physiology. Maitake has anti-metastatic properties inhibiting the proliferation and spread of cancer. The most medicinally active of all common wild mushrooms, Maitake has well-demonstrated immuno-boosting and anti-microbial (anti-bacterial and anti-viral) properties, as well as anti-tumor activity against
- lung and prostate cancers
As if that weren’t enough, it also shows considerable potential as an antihypertensive, as a blood-sugar moderator, and as a cholesterol reducer. Additionally, it is reputed as being beneficial for the lungs and respiratory system, as a stress reducer, and even as an anti-Candidiasis (yeast infection) agent.
3. Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) Ling Zhi, Mannentake, “The Mushroom of Immortality”
The best longevity tonics of Chinese Medicine used in cancer treatment in Traditional and Modern Chinese Medicine to improve vitality, strength and stamina and to prolong life. Reishi enhances immune response, alleviates chemotherapy side effects such as nausea and kidney damage and protects cellular DNA by raising antioxidant capacity. Contains bioactive (natural) chemicals that can prevent cancer. This mushroom has the ability to keep one’s immune system functioning at a very high level.
4. Cordyceps (Cordyceps sinensis) Dong Chong Xia Cao
Cordyceps acts an immune stimulator by raising cancer- and virus-fighting T Cells and Natural Killer Cells and prolongs the life of white blood cells, improving resolution of infections. It has demonstrated anti-tumor properties and also protects the kidneys from chemotherapy side effects. It is one of the most widely used tonics in anti-cancer formulas in Chinese Medicine.Also fights respiratory infections like chronic bronchitis, coughs, colds and the flu, reproductive problems and sexual dysfunction, kidney disorders, bladder infections and urination problems, asthma, hepatitis B, low circulation and irregular heartbeats, heart disease and high cholesterol, liver disorders, muscle weakness, chronic fatigue syndrome and low energy, dizziness
5. Turkey-tail (Trametes versicolor) Yun Zhi
The most researched medicinal mushroom. It can enhance the effects of chemotherapy cancer treatment and reduce the side effects of radiation therapy.Anti-bacterial, anti-oxidant, anti-tumor (cervical, uterine, breast, stomach, liver, lung, prostate Ca, leukemia), anti-viral, immuno-boosting, kidney tonic, liver tonic, immune system booster, Herpes, Chronic fatigue syndrome, Hepatitis, Lung disorders., Bodybuilding., Ringworm., Skin infections, including impetigo., Urinary tract infections., Digestive tract infections., Poor appetite.
6. Chaga or Clinker Polypore (Inonotus obliquus) Black Tree Fungus
Chaga is an anti-cancer agent, contains betulin, a precursor to betulinic acid, which has been shown to inhibit the cancer-promoting enzyme topoisomerase. Betulinic acid has been found to be active against skin, brain, ovarian and head and neck cancers by promoting apoptosis, or the natural progression of programmed cell death. Cancer cells do not go through this natural life cycle and become immortalized and do not die.Anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor (cervical, uterine Ca), anti-viral, blood-sugar moderator, immuno-boosting, liver tonic. Most powerful adaptogen. An adaptogen is a substance which modifies the human body’s response to stress.
7. Lion’s Mane (Hericum erinaceus)
- Decrease tumor growth, Liver, colorectal, and gastric cancers inhibitor Powerful immuno-modulators that support deep immune health. The specific active ingredients in the mushroom, including beta-glucoxylan as well as four other polysaccharides and polypeptides, are responsible for significantly enhancing the immune system and currently being research for their effects at decreasing tumor growth.
Nerve regeneration, remyelination, and increased Nerve Growth Factor (NGF) Lion’s mane is a potent catalyst for brain tissue regeneration and improve memory and cognitive functions
Improved digestive function and relief from gastritis
Anticoagulant; mild ACE inhibitor; improved lipid profile
- Wound healing – less scar tissue, less white blood cells (e.g. no infection and pus formation), greater collagen level, greater density of new blood vessels
8. Enoki / Enokitake Winter Mushroom (Flammulina velutipes)
Anti-tumor (prostate cancer) and anti-lymphoma activity, as well as immuno-boosting, cholesterol-lowering and antihypertensive potentials.
9. Birch Polypore (Piptoporus betulinus) – Anti-melanoma
10. Artists’ Conk (Ganoderma applanatum) – Antiinflammatory, antitumor, and antibacterial, strong laxative/diuretic effects
11. Umbrella Polypore (Polyporus umbellatus)
Anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor (liver, lung Ca, leukemia), anti-viral, immuno-boosting, liver tonic, lungs/respiratory
12. Common Split-gill (Schizophyllum commune) – Anti-Candida, anti-tumor (cervical, uterine, stomach Ca), anti-viral
13. Mesima (Phellinus linteus) It reduces the size of tumors, and activates the immune system, making it is one of the most often used medicinal mushrooms known to man. Extracts from fruit-bodies or mycelium of Phellinus linteus stimulate the hormonal and cell-mediated immune function; quench the inflammatory reactions caused by a variety of stimuli, and suppress tumor growth and metastasis.
14. Oregon Polypore (Ganoderma oregonense) – Antibacterial, antitumor (lung cancer), cardiovascular, immune enhancer, lungs/respiratory and nerve tonic
15. Ice Man Fungus (Fomes fomentarius) also known as Tinder Polypore, Tinder fungus, Hoof Fungus, Tinder Conk
Cure haemorrhoids, correct bladder disorders, dysmenorrhea, diuretic, laxative, stimulate bowel movement, remedy that steadies nerves, treatment of cancer of the throat, stomach and the uterus.
16. Enokitake (Flammulina vilutipes) Cancer prevention, Immune-Booster, Helps you lose body fat in your gut, Balance Sugar Level, Prevent constipation and normalize bowel movements, Promote the intellectual development, Prevent Allergy, Lower blood lipids, Promote metabolism
Tinder Polypore (Fomes fomentarius)
styptic agent , significant anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties.
Oyster (Pleurotus ostreatus) – Anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-hypertension, anti-Sarcoma, cardio-vascular, cholesterol reducer, nerve tonic
Zhu Ling (Polyporus umbellatus) – anti-viral, anti-aging. , fights osteoporosis and bone loss, chronic bouts of diarrhea. bodybuilding, improve strength, lose extra fat, and build muscle. Contain Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) which is a hormone that is developed in the adrenal gland
Agarikon (Fomitopsis officinalis) strong anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antibacterial agent. Strong activity against viruses including pox (cowpox), swine (H1N1) and bird (H5N1) flu, and herpes (HSV1, HSV2) viruses.
Suehirotake (Schizophyllum commune) – Suehirotake consists of schizophyllan (SPG) which is a polysaccharide-protein complex which support liver and immune health The intracellular enzymes, ScFz, assist in the fibrin degradation process which support blood pressure and cardiovascular wellness.
Psilocybe (aka pans and cubes) – Consciousness expansion, telepathy, achieving a new level of mental clarity.
D. indusiata (bamboo fungus, bamboo pith, long net stinkhorn, crinoline stinkhorn or veiled lady)
- Strong aphrodisiac for women
- Good source of protein and fiber
Another mushroom popular in China for both medicinal and culinary purposes, T. fuciformis is often used in soups with either beans or apples and figs.
A form of the tricholoma mushroom is the matsutake. This is a meaty mushroom with a zesty flavor that lends itself well to steaming or grilling, and it pairs nicely with chicken or many kinds of fish.
Modern medicine found these mushrooms to be excellent sources of proteins, vitamins and minerals. They are full of vitamins A, B6, C and also thiamine, niacin and riboflavin and also contain plenty of minerals such as: potassium, sodium, iron, copper, calcium and phosphorus. Copper is important for many different biochemical reactions in the body and also for the production of red blood cells, which makes these mushrooms valuable. Potassium found in high amounts in matsutake mushrooms is responsible for the healthy heart and muscles and provide the fluid balance in the body.
These mushrooms are completely without cholesterol and contain just traces of fat, and because of that they are considered to be very healthy.
Matsutake mushrooms are proven to be effective fighting different cancers. Many medications are used to treat cancerous changes in the body but all of them affect the healthy tissue to some extent, causing serious side effects. If these anti-cancer medications kill cancer cells they will most certainly kill some of the healthy cells in the body, because the drugs can’t differentiate between healthy and cancer cells. Matsutake mushrooms are believed to be a natural anti-cancer remedy, that doesn’t have unwanted side effects.
Another meaty-flavored mushroom, T. albuminosus can be consumed without cooking. Whether eaten cooked or raw, it has a crunchy texture and may be boiled, grilled, steamed, or added to soup.
Called the tiger milk mushroom, L. rhinocerotis is closely related to reishi mushrooms. It is used in medicinal practice in Malaysia and is often sliced and boiled before consumption.
Also known as the oyster mushroom, this is one of the more common varieties on this list. Pleurotus is used in several Asian cuisines as a stand-alone dish or in soups and stir-fry meals.
Many of the positive health effects associated with these types of mushrooms are due to the presence of bio-chemicals called polysaccharides.