#Raw #Energy #Superfood #MarinePhytoplankton #SeaweedsKelp #Antioxidants #HyaluronicAcid #Collagen #CellularDetox #LiverGallbladderCleanse #Hemp #Stress #BrainAge #Drugs #EndocrineDisruptiors #Microplastics #WaterSmarts #ToxicChemicals #LiverHealth #MilkThrisle #Magnesium #LiverCleanse #ImmineMedicinalMushrooms #MedicinalMushroomsForAtheleticPerformance #BrainBoostingMedicinalMushrooms #RoyalColloids #SilverWater #CalciumDGlucarate #ProteinMalfunction #CleanLIFE #BreastCancer #MedicinalMushrooms #JapaneseLongevitySecret #PlantarFasciitis #CBD #PowerPlant #CellActivation #DNARepair #EssentialOils#CureCellRepair #YOUNIQUE #StayFIT #SmartFIT #FitnessBoom #ModernLIFE #SkinSMART #CollagenBOOM #ToxinsFREElife #BlackCuminTheBlackGold #SaltSMART #ThroatThyroidEsophagusLarynx
Did you know human DNA is closer to mushroom DNA than to plants’? So, we absorb, heal, regenerate our cells and grow much faster consuming mushrooms than any plants. And there’s a reason for the wide variety of mushrooms and fungi available to us – we need to thrive!
There are nearly 150,000 different known species of mushrooms in the world and 70% of them are considered medicinal, deformed cells to commit suicide. Can you say the same for your next burger?
Some of the most popular mushrooms are shiitake, reishi, maitaki, enoki, oyster, lion’s mane, hericium erinaceous, coriolus versicolor, cordyceps, cloud, chager, cremini, astragalus, agarikon and agaricus.
1. Shiitake (Lentinula edodes) Black Forest Tree Mushroom or Xiang Gu (Fragrant Mushroom)
Shitake contains a glucan called AHCC (Active Hexose Correlated Compound) and is widely used in alternative and complementary treatment of life-threatening in Japan due to its immune-enhancing functions. Lentinan, a compound found in Shitake, is used as an intravenous drug with tissue/cell repairing properties. Clinical studies have associated lentinan with a higher survival rate, higher quality of life and lower recurrence of cell deformity
Phytochemical called lentinan is known to help prevent cell deformation, heart disease, hyperlipidemia, hypertension, hepatitis, AIDS, herpes and other viral conditions. Shitake act like an immune modulator; up or down-regulating the immune system as needed by the body.
2. Maitake, Hen of the Woods, or Sheepshead Mushroom (Grifola frondosa) Hui Shu Hua
Maitake protects cells with its antioxidant properties and decreases the inflammatory factor COX2 enzyme. Maitake has anti-metastatic properties inhibiting the proliferation and spread of deformed cells. The most medicinally active of all common wild mushrooms, Maitake has well-demonstrated immuno-boosting and anti-microbial (anti-bacterial and anti-viral) properties, as well as anti-malignancy activity against breast, colorectal, liver, lung and prostate deformity, and leukemia. As if that weren’t enough, it also shows considerable potential as an antihypertensive, as a blood-sugar moderator, and as a cholesterol reducer. Additionally, it is reputed as being beneficial for the lungs and respiratory system, as a stress reducer, and even as an anti-Candidiasis (yeast infection) agent.
3. Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) Ling Zhi, Mannentake, “The Mushroom of Immortality”
The best longevity tonics of Chinese Medicine used in cancer treatment in Traditional and Modern Chinese Medicine to improve vitality, strength and stamina and to prolong life. Reishi enhances immune response, alleviates chemotherapy side effects such as nausea and kidney damage and protects cellular DNA by raising antioxidant capacity. Contains bioactive (natural) chemicals that can prevent cell deformity. This mushroom has the ability to keep one’s immune system functioning at a very high level.
4. Cordyceps (Cordyceps sinensis) Dong Chong Xia Cao
Cordyceps acts an immune stimulator by raising cancer- and virus-fighting T Cells and Natural Killer Cells and prolongs the life of white blood cells, improving resolution of infections. It has demonstrated anti-tumor properties and also protects the kidneys from chemotherapy side effects. It is one of the most widely used tonics in anti-deformity formulas in Chinese Medicine.Also fights respiratory infections like chronic bronchitis, coughs, colds and the flu, reproductive problems and sexual dysfunction, kidney disorders, bladder infections and urination problems, asthma, hepatitis B, low circulation and irregular heartbeats, heart disease and high cholesterol, liver disorders, muscle weakness, chronic fatigue syndrome and low energy, dizziness
5. Turkey-tail (Trametes versicolor) Yun Zhi
The most researched medicinal mushroom. It can enhance the effects of chemotherapy cancer treatment and reduce the side effects of radiation therapy.Anti-bacterial, anti-oxidant, anti-tumor (cervical, uterine, breast, stomach, liver, lung, prostate Ca, leukemia), anti-viral, immune-boosting, kidney tonic, liver tonic, immune system booster, Herpes, Chronic fatigue syndrome, Hepatitis, Lung disorders., Bodybuilding., Ringworm., Skin infections, including impetigo., Urinary tract infections., Digestive tract infections., Poor appetite.
6. Chaga or Clinker Polypore (Inonotus obliquus) Black Tree Fungus
Chaga is an anti-deformity agent, contains betulin, a precursor to betulinic acid, which has been shown to inhibit the bad-cell-promoting enzyme topoisomerase. Betulinic acid has been found to be active against skin, brain, ovarian and head and neck cancers by promoting apoptosis, or the natural progression of programmed cell death. Cancer cells do not go through this natural life cycle and become immortalized and do not die.Anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-deformity (cervical, uterine Ca), anti-viral, blood-sugar moderator, immuno-boosting, liver tonic. Most powerful adaptogen. An adaptogen is a substance which modifies the human body’s response to stress.
7. Lion’s Mane (Hericum erinaceus)
- Decrease deformed cell growth, Liver, colorectal, and gastric deformation inhibitor Powerful immuno-modulators that support deep immune health. The specific active ingredients in the mushroom, including beta-glucoxylan as well as four other polysaccharides and polypeptides, are responsible for significantly enhancing the immune system and currently being research for their effects at decreasing abnormal growth.
Nerve regeneration, remyelination, and increased Nerve Growth Factor (NGF) Lion’s mane is a potent catalyst for brain tissue regeneration and improve memory and cognitive functions
Improved digestive function and relief from gastritis
Anticoagulant; mild ACE inhibitor; improved lipid profile
- Wound healing – less scar tissue, less white blood cells (e.g. no infection and pus formation), greater collagen level, greater density of new blood vessels
8. Enoki / Enokitake Winter Mushroom (Flammulina velutipes)
Immuno-boosting, cholesterol-lowering and antihypertensive potentials.
9. Birch Polypore (Piptoporus betulinus) – Anti-melanoma
10. Artists’ Conk (Ganoderma applanatum) – Antiinflammatory, and antibacterial, strong laxative/diuretic effects
11. Umbrella Polypore (Polyporus umbellatus)
Anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-deformity (liver, lung Ca, leukemia), anti-viral, immuno-boosting, liver tonic, lungs/respiratory
12. Common Split-gill (Schizophyllum commune) – Anti-Candida, anti-tumor (cervical, uterine, stomach Ca), anti-viral
13. Mesima (Phellinus linteus) It reduces the size of tumors, and activates the immune system, making it is one of the most often used medicinal mushrooms known to man. Extracts from fruit-bodies or mycelium of Phellinus linteus stimulate the hormonal and cell-mediated immune function; quench the inflammatory reactions caused by a variety of stimuli, and suppress deformity growth and further spreading and reocurrence
14. Oregon Polypore (Ganoderma oregonense) – Antibacterial, deformity (lung), cardiovascular, immune enhancer, lungs/respiratory and nerve tonic
15. Ice Man Fungus (Fomes fomentarius) also known as Tinder Polypore, Tinder fungus, Hoof Fungus, Tinder Conk
Help with hemorrhoids, bladder disorders, dysmenorrhea, diuretic, laxative, stimulate bowel movement, remedy that steadies nerves, treatment of cell deformity of the throat, stomach and the uterus.
16. Enokitake (Flammulina vilutipes) Abnormality prevention, Immune-Booster, Helps you lose body fat in your gut, Balance Sugar Level, Prevent constipation and normalize bowel movements, Promote the intellectual development, Prevent Allergy, Lower blood lipids, Promote metabolism